As a firmware verification developer in the Hardware team, you will participate in product development and experimental projects.Responsibilities:
- Carry out firmware and system verification tests for product development and experimental projects.
- Work with hardware and firmware developers for failure analysis and troubleshooting.
- Design and develop test scripts and tools for automated tests.
- Design and develop test plan and test cases.
- Design and develop firmware tools for Fortinet products.
- Knowledge of system verification and validation methodologies.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, BIOS, Linux/Linux development, networking protocols and system design.
- Knowledge of IPMI/Advanced TCA systems and firmware systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, with strong attention to details.
- Excellent communication skill and ability to work as a team player.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
#LI-MC1Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Software and Programming Information Technology