Electrical Manager / Project Planning: Harvey 2580
We are currently looking for a motivated Manager, Project Planning for our Pre-Planning team, that specializes in delivering integrated electrical solutions, for our industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential customers.
This position could be based in Burnaby, Kelowna, or Victoria.
- The Project Planning Services team supports our large Design Build projects across the province, ranging from large residential, office high-rises, airports, shipping terminals, water treatment facilities, hospitals, universities, and shopping centers,
- The team specializes in designing and creating installation drawings from engineering construction documents to the field stage for installation.
- The Manager, Project Planning will lead the Project Planning team.
- You will aim to increase productivity deliver services to our internal customers in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Manager, Project Planning Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sr. Planners to aid ongoing projects with resourcing and scheduling.
- Ensure projects and programs are proceeding according to agreed projects scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards.
- Provide planning and scheduling analysis and improve efficiency of project planning and execution.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is maintained.
- Foster a positive, high performing, team environment.
- Support with team succession planning and employee recognition.
- Monitor team and individual performance, providing feedback and disciplinary action when required.
Manager, Project Planning Experience and Skills:
- Experienced people manager
- Strong business acumen: previous experience running projects, or a business unit is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead remote teams.
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience using Procore an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deliver feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, allocate resources and respond to changing environments.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer centric approach.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through change.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience.
Competitive benefits package available after 3 months.
Competitive incentive plan.
Company sponsored events.