Fortinet is looking for an enthusiastic and talented DevOps Specialist to join our cloud computing team to work with software developers and other operational specialists to support our new FortiMail and FortiVoice cloud services. You will be involved with working in a wide variety of cloud computing technology in both the development and operational stages. Everyday working environment is Linux servers, containers, RestAPIs, Kubernetes. Responsibilities:
• Security, performance and availability assessment • Monitor services and infrastructures using various monitoring tools • Develop, maintain and execute tools and scripts to provide automation and self-service solutions • Service support contact for TAC team, troubleshooting and resolution of Server, Kubernetes and Network issues • Works with Dev QA team to pull, build, test and push new software releases • New service sites deployment • Optimize service on the infrastructure level and software service level Experience and skills:
• Over 6 years of professional experience as developer / system administrator / DevOps specialist • TCP/IP networking, DNS, firewalls, web application firewall, and packet sniffers • Comfortable with Linux, docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes • Knowledge of microservice architecture • Any cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack) • Scripting and Programming languages (Bash, Python) and Programming languages (C/C++, Java) • SQL or NoSQL databases • Knowledge of monitoring network/server system: Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix etc. • Log analysis and monitoring tools such as ELK stack. • RESTAPI, OpenAPI, curl/http, openssl, JSON Personal attributes:
• Highly motivated, positive, and responsible and able to work in a mission critical on-call environment • Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and basic network issues • Excellent language skills in English - oral and written Bonus experience:
• Knowledge of Email service • Experience in VOIP such as SIP, SIP proxy, media proxy. • SSL, x509 certificates, VPN • Open-source automation tools (Git, Ansible, Docker, Terraform) Educational Requirement:
• Degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field.
Software and Programming Information Technology