Fortinet is looking for passionate and talented problem solvers to join our main DevOps team for developing and managing the next generation of private cloud infrastructure which is a key part of Fortinet's cloud services release quality assurance workflow.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the computer network security industry while working and learning form a team of talented DevOps.Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Participating in requirements review of the enhancements on the DevOps private cloud infrastructure, focusing on test and release automation of all Fortinet's Cloud Services.
- Designing and developing the automated testing and release pipelines of Cloud Services.
- Reviewing test results, and following up on bug fixing with development teams.
- Maintaining and bug-fixing existing applications and infrastructure.
- Streamlining the workflow with automation.
- Supporting Operations for troubleshooting customer issues in the field.
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with DevOps CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong python development & Linux shell scripting
- Experience with different virtualization environments including VMware & OpenStack.
- Experience with automated deployment and provisioning of on-premises cloud services
- Strong systems experience on Linux, bare-metal and virtual machines.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching, routing, and general network security.
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals.
- Experience with developing automated testing libraries (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly react to system/service issues.
- Familiarity with web services (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Experience with test automation using Robot Framework.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Software and Programming Information Technology