You are a collaborative, communicative and process-management oriented individual responsible for the quality assurance and quality control Ledcor's software development efforts. In this role, you will be focused on supporting the accurate delivery of software to internal customers by asking key questions, verifying, documenting, reporting and re-validating. Your investigative mindset and critical thinking skills help the wider Ledcor community excel at their business.
You will also provide Tier 1/2 support to end-users in addition to triaging and supporting the regular incident and issue tickets submitted. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work on waterfall, agile, and waterfall-agile hybrid projects.
Come join Ledcor's Information Services team today!
- Tests, analyzes, and assesses developed functionality, and contributes to refining backlog items while working alongside the development team and end-users.
- Performs functional, system, integration, regression, end-to-end, user acceptance testing.
- Prepares test data and test environment configuration.
- Performs test planning collaboration, test script creation, deficiency documentation, and gap identification.
- Provides Tier 1/2 support for end users, escalates as necessary.
- Triages incoming demands and issues, towards work pipeline flow.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement towards team overall success.
- Documents processes, procedures, and functionality of solutions and configurations for end-user training and education.
Additional Information: Company Description
- College, Trade or Technical Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, UI / UX, Software Testing or related field. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in software development or related technology industries
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing, technical role
- Beginner or intermediate level experience with testing and testing methodologies
- Hands on experience with MS SQL
- Some test automation experience preferred
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Sep 10, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada