You are an intermediate level Full Stack Developer who is highly motivated, has a drive for learning, and is seeking an opportunity to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team. In this role, you and your team will develop solutions, mostly on the Microsoft stack, that solve real world business problems. You will participate in all phases of the development lifecycle and provide maintenance support as required.
This role can be based in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or Toronto with flexible work from home arrangements. Come join our True Blue team today!
- Perform all traditional development activities, such as analysis, design, coding, testing, project management and documentation
- Development of new and maintenance of established web, database, and cloud applications
- Perform regular unit, performance testing, including error and stress scenarios
- Participate as a member of an Agile Scrum team. Daily Scrums, design and code reviews
- Provide tier 2/3 of support, while debugging and resolving application issues
- Translate business and design goals into usable products
- Conduct database development, including tables, functions, views, and stored procedures
Additional Information: Company Description
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills are a must for this role
- 2+ years of working knowledge with REST API
- 2 + years of Front end (Angular, React) experience
- Experience with OOP languages such as C# and SQL experience
- Experience with Azure/AWS platforms development is highly desirable but not a must
- Previous Experience with Testing and testing frameworks is desirable
- Working knowledge with ERP solutions such as JDE is desirable
- Some experience with Telerik/Kendo frameworks is desirable
- Experience with Git (Azure DevOps, GitHub, or similar) is preferred
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Sep 10, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada