As a member of the Merchant team, you will be part of the team responsible for bridging the gap between business and creative, architecting our collections to meet customer demand. As the [AREA] merchant, you will play a pivotal role in architecting our seasonal assortment by balancing your business mind with your creative eye. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Product to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Merchant , you will:
- Identify the customer segments that we want to target in the marketplace
- Determine the optimal assortment for each function in our customers' life
- Ensure top priority trends and elements are optimally represented across our assortment
- Evaluate what is and isn't driving our business
- Identify what is driving others' business
- Maximize on business opportunities to make each style saleable
- Provide cross-functional input to ensure a world class shopping experience
- Provide creative and business input to ensure the realization of our optimal assortment
The Merchant has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in [MC skills, education, and certifications]
- An understanding and passion for the industry in which we operate
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $90,000 - $110,000 per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all.
Industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our world-class bistro and café located in-office
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the-art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in-store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage room, and showers with complimentary conveniences
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming