The mission of the Project Management Office is to bring the most important projects to realization.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), you will be part of the team responsible for transforming strategy and goals into realized projects that create net new value for the business. As a member of the Project Management Office, you will support to deliver the successful completion of the highest quality projects deliverables, on time and on budget. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Project Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As a member of the Project Management Office , you will support to:
- Establish and champion the best project delivery methodologies across the organization for the highest project success
- Deliver more projects with the most value at the right time with the right resourcing
- Lead cross-functional projects to achieve corporate objectives (WHAT, WHEN, HOW MUCH, HOW)
A member of the Project Management Office has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
The typical hiring range for this position is $80,000 - $90,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? no problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Management and Executive