Geotechnical Engineer or Engineer in Training (EIT): Harvey 2579
We are currently seeking a Geotechnical Engineer or Engineer in Training (EIT) to join our team in Kelowna.
This position will involve working on projects ranging from small residential applications to large scale developments.
This position greatly emphasizes on interactions with fellow employees, consultants,
contractors and the public.
Background for an ideal candidate includes:
• Excellent handwritten and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
• Excellent organizational skills
• The ability to work well in a team environment and independently
• A driver’s license with a vehicle.
Responsibilities of the successful applicant could include:
• Project management
• Site work and inspections
• Report and proposal writing
• Mentoring fellow employees
This is a full-time position.
Competitive wage is available for qualified individuals.
Competitive benefits package is available after 3 months probation period.
#81 - Wealthsimple - Developing an Engineering Career in FinTech
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.Read More