Application Support Specialist
Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for continuous growth and development?
The Application Support Specialist is primarily responsible for tier 2 Incident and Service Request management for Tolko’s Sales, Marketing and Logistics teams using Dynamics AX. You will assist in coordinating support from our internal resources, package vendors and consultants.
Incident and problem resolution involves the use of diagnostic and request tracking tools, as well as requiring that the individual provide remote, in-person, and hands-on help at the desktop level. Support includes resolving technical issues and business operations and communicating issue resolution.
The Application Support Specialist will identify solutions, contribute to process and procedure documentation, provide functional training, quality assurance testing, reporting support, utilizing resources and system capabilities effectively.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- 3 or more years of customer service and systems or application support experience in a support role or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability of ITIL Procedures, including Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Demonstrated ability of client/customer support in a medium to large business
- Broad based business skills and acumen
- Sound understanding of business concepts and processes together with technical systems experience
- Experience with finance, work management, inventory, order to cash and customer relationship processes
- Experience with ERP technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics, Dynamics 365 or JDE
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
COVID-19: Tolko prioritizes employees’ health and safety while contributing an essential service. Tolko has taken steps to ensure our workplace is safe and resistant to COVID-19 transmission – implementing procedures to ensure physical distancing, extra cleaning and sanitization of work areas. Tolko adheres to all new requirements of federal and provincial health authorities.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position is filled.To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board at My Job Search (ultipro.ca) orCareers | Tolko Industries.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.