We're looking for a top-tier IT Support (Tier 1/2) to be at the epicenter of tech for an organization in rapid growth. Your focus will be to bridge business operations with strategic IT support and solutions to help our team achieve business goals and objectives. You'll play a key role in growing a business through your insights, and you'll help shape the way a revolutionary new technology is introduced to and adopted by new audiences. Every day, you'll collaborate with a world-class team in our Vancouver office.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision. A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world's most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We're all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that's what brings us together.What we'll accomplish together:
A little about you:
- Maintaining effective IT infrastructure by providing the right equipment and ensuring that it is scalable, resilient, and reliable in support of growing business operations.
- Designing and implementing company-wide IT management systems to help set up for scaling.
- Planning ahead for future needs of IT systems by researching new technologies and providing information and recommendations.
- You have a deep level of comfort with everything hardware related.
- You are comfortable with acquiring, setting up, and distributing hardware and peripherals.
- You have experience with office networking (maintaining WIFI, A/V, etc.).
- You have experience with auditing and tracking new or reassigned hardware.
- You have experience with off-boarding and redistributing hardware.
- You have experience managing the creation and deactivation of user accounts.
- You have a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships with everyone in the organization, from individual contributors to the CEO.
- You have experience with troubleshooting and technical support a must.
- You have experience with Identity / Directory Management.
- You have experience with conferencing, A/V a strong asset.
- You are comfortable in a predominantly macOS environment.
- Nice to have: experience with OKTA, JAMF, Unifi, Ubiquiti, ACMT and scripting experience.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.