IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Windows 10 Business Analyst (contract, multi-year project) to join our healthcare client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Health authority in British Columbia responsible for Application Assessment, Remediation and Readiness for a Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade and VDI Proof of Concept/implementation.
- Our client is seeking two Windows 10 Business Analyst(s) responsible for developing a Windows 10 Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) adoption strategy to support semi-annual patch updates released by Microsoft that will affect tens of thousands of PCs and nearly 3,000 complex, critical applications.
- Fast paced, collaborative environment offering long-term contracts.
- Centrally located and accessible by public transit (skytrain and bus).
- Understand/document current testing processes, resourcing requirements and time to complete.
- Feasibility studies, gap analysis and process mapping current and future state.
- Define/document testing rigor, application risk profiles (i.e. complex, critical impact), as well as effort associated required to support both implementation and sustainment of a 6 and/or 12-month application testing cycle (Windows 10 Semi-Annual Channel (SAC)).
- Develop use cases, test scripts, relevant application readiness documentation to support Windows 10 readiness.
- Complete assessments and provide recommendations that will be used to help drive the transition to a Windows 10 (inclusive of both the: Long-term Service Channel (LTSC) and Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) feature release rollout model.
- Clear understanding of the Windows SAC and how it relates to Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC), understanding key differences between the two.
- Familiarity and understanding of application testing and user acceptance testing processes.
- Intermediate-senior business analysis skills and experience in business/clinical processes development and re-engineering.
- Strong business documentation/ writing skills within an IT focused project.
- Healthcare experience considered an asset.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to work onsite full-time and legally eligible to work in Canada.
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Posted: July 11, 2018
Closes: September 9, 2018