Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
We're looking for a highly motivated individual who can thrive in a fast pace environment and successfully contribute to the team. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive development experience, and will be able to learn quickly.Job Responsibilities:
Job Skills Required:
- Create, code and implement web-based user interfaces for FortiAnalyzer & FortiManager.
- Be responsible for apache server and browser client side functionalities.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and backend development teams to construct and implement the front-end interfaces
- Keep code base and design up to date with the latest trend and technology.
- Optimizing loading performance for large data.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Hands-on coding experience with Python or C++.
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A collaborative personality, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Management and Executive