Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs .
Fortinet is looking for an intermediate to senior level Web Developers with a passion to improve and expand the user experience of the web interface of our newer and award-winning flagship Fortinet products.
As a Web Developer at Fortinet, you are customer-focused and enjoy creating features that improve the lives of your users. You use and create tools that improve development processes, allowing you to focus on web development. Most of all, you are excited about the opportunity to learn and experiment with modern web development tools.Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain web-based user interfaces for Fortinet security and
- Collaborate with development teams to create easy to use and powerful web
- Stay on top of new developments in web application development and suggest
improvements within the team
- Promote best practices within the team and organizationRequirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web development related work.
- Ability to optimize web interfaces for performance without sacrificing usability
React/Redux, Vue, etc.
- Familiar with building web applications with Python/Django
- Ability to build user interfaces using modern web standards
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree
Management and Executive