We’re on the hunt for a VP of Software Engineering for an exciting Burnaby-based SaaS company with a quickly growing global customer base.
- Rapidly growing SaaS product company
- Newly created growth role
- Strong financial backing and runway
What & Why:
This is a rare opportunity to join and established (yet young) SaaS product company with a rapidly growing global customer base as VP of Software Engineering. In this role your primary purpose is to grow and lead the product team through a period of significant growth and SDLC maturity from a late-stage Startup to a small enterprise. You will be an expert at building and scaling product teams to the next level and implementing processes and environments for optimised performance.
Based in Burnaby, this company has a particularly special story to tell, a revolutionary product, and a solid financial partnership with one of the world’s biggest tech brands. Already at 40 staff, they are on the cusp of exponential growth and are at one of the most exciting stages of their business growth cycle. With early-stage options on offer, this is an ideal time to join with amazing up-swing potential.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- You’ve done this before: you have led product development teams through significant growth and scaling more than once in your career.
- You’re a technology geek and are not afraid to ‘muck in’ and get involved ‘hands on’ as required.
- You’re a natural born leader and you have extensive experience leading software product teams and individuals to achieve greatness.
- You’re an expert at growing teams and implementing innovative software development processes.
- You’re a master at managing modern software life cycles and software release environments.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: November 28, 2018
Closes: January 27, 2019