Plenty of Fish (POF) is one of the largest global online dating companies, available in more than 20 countries with 1,500,000 monthly new users . We are a Vancouver-headquartered success story and now one of the top revenue driving brands in the Match Group (owner of Tinder, OkCupid, and Match.com, NASDAQ: MTCH ).
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Marketing
will define and execute the road map for a multi-year global marketing and rebranding strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to reimagine a consumer facing, profitable, global brand whose products are used by millions. Leading from the front, your team will continue to drive and evolve brand and digital marketing activities, across online, PR, content, events, and media. As part of the executive team, you will contribute to our business strategy and ensure we hit our OKRs.
As a Marketing Leader you are recognized by your industry peers as a leader who is:
- The Brand guru who has been there done that, and makes things happen
- An inspirational, creative leader who champions brand as well someone who rolls their sleeves up to drive outcomes
- Someone who can align business strategy, with global branding and marketing programs
Sound like you? Great. We want to hear from you. What you’ll do:
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- End-to-end ownership of the Marketing and PR teams, and their vision, strategy, processes, budgets and OKRs.
- Build a global brand strategy roadmap and see it executed in 2019
- Lead a team responsible for the management of digital campaigns, creative, social, events, PR and other marketing programs
- Collaborate with your peers on the executive team including the VP of Product , VP of Engineering , Chief Architect and other leaders of the Match Group
- Lead the evangelism for the new brand vision not only within our office, but throughout the Match Group.
- Speak and actively participate in the local marketing community, as well as international marketing events.
- 10+ years Marketing Leadership experience with 5+ years of experience as a senior leader or executive for a B2C brand
- A Marketing Degree or an MBA would highly valued
- A strong background in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc), with a deep love for brand
- Demonstrated experience building (or rebuilding) a large consumer brand
- You can be creative, disruptive and inspirational, yet remain ground discussions in the real world and ready to roll up sleeves to drive outcomes
- You’ve led B2C product and service marketing strategies in a highly competitive environment
- You have an understanding of dynamics and complexity of products with a network effect
- Experience with Design Thinking, Agile, Lean, and pragmatic marketing
- Customer obsessed
- Balanced approach to qualitative and quantitative analysis to drive creative decisions
- A strong networker, who is a leader in the tech and marketing community
- You have outstanding presentation skills with a natural ability to inspire confidence both internally and externally
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Knowledge of MarTech trends
Posted: November 14, 2018
Closes: January 13, 2019