The Opportunity - VP of Credit Cards
The Canada Drives Group has a significant opportunity in the Canadian credit card space and is looking for a seasoned credit card executive to lead the charge. The VP of Credit Cards will take overall responsibility for current and future card offerings and will develop a strategy and roadmap to take Canada Drives deeper into the credit card market.
The right candidate will have deep experience in the credit card industry and will have worked extensively with MasterCard and Visa. They will have an entrepreneurial attitude and a demonstrated ability to create a fully functioning credit card business. What you'll be doing:
What you should already have:
- Owning the Credit Card vertical within the company
- Building the company credit card strategy and detailed business plan for new card products
- Implementing these plans and launching new card products within the company
- Overall responsibility for credit card team and P&L for card products
- Developing a deep understanding of the company's current user base, acquisition and origination strengths and applying this knowledge to the credit card market.
- Working with the Credit Risk team to develop an underwriting model specific to Credit Cards
- Working with the Finance and Corporate Development teams on raising funds for the card products.
- Working with the executive team on overall strategy and financial product offerings.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in the credit card industry.
- Demonstrable experience launching new card products and working with Visa and MasterCard.
- Previous participation in fund raising and credit modelling.
- Strong business-oriented skills to oversee the business strategy and processes.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and communications skills.
- Previous financial modelling experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience building and managing teams.
- Masters Degree
- Experience with loyalty programs
- Experience with the non-prime consumer segment
- Experience with non-card credit products
Management and Executive