Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs .
This role is for someone who is a visual storyteller and constantly stays up-to-date with the latest multimedia trends. As our Video Producer, you will be responsible for producing creative and engaging videos, such as How To technical videos, new product marketing videos, and training videos.
We are looking for someone to clearly communicate the product features to our customers. It involves researching product features, creating scripts, capturing screens/recording videos, recording audio, producing videos, and editing the final product with tools, such as After Effects. As Fortinet's market share continues to grow, we are expanding our team and looking for the best talent to compliment our growing team.
Technical training videos will be posted on http://video.fortinet.com/ and the audience is typically network security administrators. Job Requirements:
• Video editing skills on tools such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, etc
• Animation and/or web development skills would be a plus but not required
• Knowledge in Networking and/or Security Products is a must.
• Certifications such as CCNA, Network+ are a plus
• Ability to independently research complicate networking products and derive step by step instructions for a technical audience
• Some experience in full cycle video development ideally with a technical / IT product
• Articulate and ability to communicate effectively
• Clear speaking voice for the purpose of recording
• Organized and detail oriented *Online Portfolio required
Management and Executive