Finning International Inc.Number of Openings:
As a UX UI designer, you will have experience with all aspects of the UX lifecycle and can communicate effectively through product roadmaps, design documentation, and in person. You must be able to create an end-to-end visual and interactive experience that will solve UX problems, and be more intuitive to attract, retain and delight users in a measurable way. Reporting directly to the UX Lead, you will work closely with many other parts of the organization including product managers, business subject matter experts, engineering, marketing, and IT to ensure on-time and successful delivery of these products and solutions, ensuring a seamless transition between our website and platform for our users.Job Description: Work with stakeholders to elicit requirements and create user stories to translate them into a thoughtful user experience
Lead the UX strategy
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, creatives and partners to build working MVP style prototypes
- Support digital marketing programs and campaign design requirements while adhering to the strict Design System in place for the Platform
- Presenting to and influencing business stakeholders at both strategic and tactical levels
- Actively solicit and accept design feedback from cross functional teams
Education & Experience:
- Drive and own the development of design Thinking with holistic focus on CX / UX / UI
- Develop wireframes, user flows, user stories, and interaction specifications
- Translate the research insights into actionable recommendations.
- Implementation of a customer-centric experience design methodology, including persona development
- Constantly evaluate and improve key metrics such as conversion, retention and while retaining key marketing initiatives
- Stay abreast of innovations in UX best practices, tools and topics of interest to the UX community
- Design related diploma or degree related to design, marketing, computer science, HCI, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years' design experience as a key member of a design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle
- Experience building functional mockups
- Experience or familiarity using Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, Invision, Figma and AzureDevOps or similar.
- Strong experience in user research, heuristic analysis and customer satisfaction measures.
- Deep knowledge of UX industry standards, usability, trends in web design and eCommerce including cart and checkout optimization
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.