Ministry of Citizens' Services
We offer flexible work arrangements, including the opportunity to volunteer to telework (with conditions) as set out in applicable employer policies. The locations listed above are to assist applicants in searching for this opportunity. This position may be performed from any location in BC that has strong internet connectivity.UX Design Researcher
$66,557.72 - $75,884.38 annually plus 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment
A great opportunity to take the next step in your career
The BCDevExchange organization embraces experimentation, innovation, and empowerment. By adopting the principles, values, and practices of the BCDevExchange, partner government entities adapt their typical ways of working to better align with leading practice amongst technology companies and digital agencies. Our work centers around the Exchange Lab (previously known as the Continuous Service Improvement, or CSI Lab) - where we host digital delivery teams working to solve priority public challenges.
The User Experience Design Researcher is part of a cross-functional team with the DevOps and Cloud Services Branch. This role is responsible for designing and executing research plans using leading UX and service design practices, to evolve product vision and service delivery. We enjoy a culture of diversity, promote intellectual curiosity, creative problem solving, and encourage openness as key to success. We rely upon collaboration, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment.Qualifications for this role include:
• Certificate or higher in interaction design and research, computer science, human computer interaction, social sciences, humanities, or related field.
• 2 years experience with qualitative research methodologies.
• 2 years experience with user- centered design principles and practices.
• 2 years experience designing and executing research plans using leading UX and service design practices (co-design, usability testing, in-situ interviews, observation, data analysis, comparative analysis, etc.), determining the most effective methods at each stage of the work.
• 2 years experience analyzing, documenting, and communicating user insights to project teams and to senior leadership (journey maps, lo-fi prototypes, etc.).
For more information, and to apply online by May 29, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/86839Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-Time
Location : Vancouver Island, BC
Experience Level : Intermediate Level