NOTE- This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across British Columbia. Once hired, we will provide you with everything you need to do your job .
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our newest and fastest growing divisions - Spring Mortgage Group. Our brokerage is licensed in Ontario and BC (with Alberta on the way) and offers the entire range of products for all credit scores and situations.
Position: Full-Time Underwriting Associate
What You'll Be Doing:
- Reviewing, submitting and approving loan applications for multiple products.
- Creating and sending loan documents.
- Ensuring compliance on all loan products.
- Verifying all relevant documents to expedite the approval process.
- Verifying references.
- Working closely with Mortgage Brokers.
What you should already have:
- Ability to prioritize and quickly complete a constant flow of inbound requests.
Able to multi-task and work in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Adaptability to rapidly changing demands.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive person with a good sense of humour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional skills to respond to issues and enquiries.
What We Offer:
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Excellent on the job training.
- Fantastic work environment
Check out our company culture at www.instagram.com/canadadrives
Sales and Marketing