We are looking for a skilled UX/UI Designer to come and join the team at our Burnaby R&D site. In this position your primary responsibility will be to test, review and work with technical stakeholders to continually develop our FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer UI/UX, focusing on its on usability, consistency, intuitive nature and aesthetics. This would be a great position for a technically-minded person with a strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.Job responsibilities:
- Test and review FortiManager & FortiAnalyzer UI/UX with focus on usability, consistency, intuitive and aesthetics.
- Make recommendations and create mockups for UI improvements based on review results.
- Work and communicate closely with development team to carry out improvements.
- Maintain an understanding in multiple technical areas and a knowledge of latest technology and design techniques.
- Understand customer needs and reflects those needs in design work.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Strong analytical skills and competitive spirit.
- Attention on details of usability and aesthetics.
- Interested in UI matters and pursue perfection.
- Excellent communication skills with technical engineers and able to handle rejections properly.
- B.Sc of computer science or college diploma in web/mobile applications. Education or working experience with visual art design is an asset.
Software and Programming Information Technology