3-month contract Training Manager role with a global enterprise organization delivering training for a large-scale transformation program
- 3-month contract Training Manager role
- Working with a large set of end users delivering training for a large-scale business transformation initiative.
- Global enterprise organization
What & Why:
As a result of growth and investment in technology our enterprise client is looking to add a Training Manager to a project team to deliver training to about 300 end users. This training will be mainly centred around people and process change and as such will require an aspect of change management to the delivery. There will be a fair amount of autonomy in the decision-making process for how training will be delivered. You will be responsible for developing online training, scheduling and facilitating the training as well as reporting and metrics.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They have full remote on-boarding capabilities during Covid19
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years developing and delivering training for adult users in the workplace
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and systems
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced work environment
- Confident creating learning solutions
- BA degree or certificate in Business, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour or Education
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology