AWS Monetization is the team that delivers information to AWS customers about their activities in the cloud, enabling them to move into AWS with confidence. It enables service teams to do business with AWS customers: pricing products in a way that makes sense, expanding products across global sellers of record, and launching new products. It is the one team that touches not only every service team, but every customer, generating millions of invoices worth over $3.5 billion per month. The billing system needs to keep up with the total aggregate growth of AWS, and must do so while building important new functionality for our customers.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Key job responsibilities
- Execute on organization-wide employee engagement initiatives - influence & align multiple stakeholders, define project plans, assemble resources, manage implementation activities, & develop all processes associated with program roll-out & ongoing support
- Identify/Develop & implement a training programs
- Use strong analytical skills to translate metrics, research, & trends to identify opportunities, & initiatives for improvement
- Build trust, influence & credibility with a matrixed set of global stakeholders
- Influence & partner with cross functional working teams to launch on-time, effective employee programs
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills & instincts with stakeholders
- Develop and drive a scalable internal communication infrastructure framework, programs & channels that effectively deliver & track messaging that engage and inspire
- Build feedback mechanisms into employee engagement activities & internal communications to enable employees to have an opportunity for dialogue
- 5+ years experience in program or project management for engagement and/or learning
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 3+ years of designing and delivering engagement solutions in large organizations
- Experience scaling internal communication programs to reach dispersed audiences in all delivery modalities
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and make recommendations based on your findings
• Experience working within DEI
• Experience facilitating workshops and ability to manage group dynamics
• Experience working with global customers/partners
• MBA or Master's Degree in a related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Operations and Logistics