Our Mission is Simple : Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
We are looking for a full-time Trailer Driver to join our Logistics team. This position will be primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer service experience when delivering vehicles to our clients. The deliveries involve driving a trailer loaded with the vehicle being delivered. When not delivering vehicles, this person will support the team with other operational and administrative tasks. The team is looking for a person with an upbeat attitude and friendly demeanor who can easily hold up a conversation with people from all walks of life, while simultaneously representing the company in a professional manner. Past experience driving trailers is a MUST .
Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Delivering vehicles to customers.
- Building rapport with clients
- Ensuring the correct documentation is signed.
- Ensuring the correct documents are transferred and returned.
- Maintaining and reporting the presentation of the vehicle.
- Providing the customer with an enjoyable Canada Drives buyers experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience hauling a trailer ( MINIMUM 1 YEAR )
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Able to drive Standard & Automatic transmission.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Attention to detail.
- Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness.
- Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team.
- Available to work at all hours.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Transportation and Warehousing