Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: As a Customer Service Advisor for Finning Canada, you will play a key role in delivering exceptional customer service to our valued customers. You will utilize your technical expertise to advise and recommend our parts to our customers as well as in the field.
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, building relationships and have a keen interest and aptitude for equipment repair and maintenance.
- Ensure that all requested service work is done safely and with the appropriate tools, and that hazardous and potentially hazardous situations are identified
- Accountable for all documented standard operating procedures are being adhered to and followed consistently with each job
- Compliance of all service work orders with Finning's Service Operations Process
- Accurate and timely billing for internal, external and warranty jobs
- Adhering/compiling to the respective communication touch points through the service process
- Manage customer interactions by responding to coming service, warranty and customer inquiries telephone calls, informing customers of repairs, service reports and estimated time of completion of job in compliance with Finning's Customer Service Commitment.
- Respond and manage all incoming service, warranty and customer inquiries
- Responsible to ensure compliance with service related policies
- Advises customer on additional options/repairs
- Provide estimate completion date based on identified scope of work and communicate guaranteed completion date
- Responsible for the decision making whether to troubleshoot repair in shop or field
- Finalize and document all information on the customer form
- Establish scope of work for the job and compile machine information, warranty, CAT and machine history
- Determine goodwill and warranty requirements and present findings to Customer Service
- Heavy Equipment Technician Red Seal ticket required
- 3+ years of office experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively within cross functional teams
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management and effective planning skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must possess a driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.