Technical Writer – Software Product
Our client is a downtown software product shop – 20 years in business and experiencing triple-digit growth. Their enterprise software product has won recognition including the acquisition of the company by a prestigious international software leader.
You are an experienced Technical Writer who enjoys working with software engineers to produce great technical and product documentation. You have experience with creating technical documentation (including API documentation) for developers. You have a personal interest in technology and love to help your audience through your documentation.
This company has a track record of promoting from within so if you are interested in leadership or technical career paths, you will have both options to consider. Oh, and their new classy West Coast digs have stand up desks, a balcony for BBQs and they are centrally located near transit in downtown Vancouver
What you need to have:
• 3+ years of technical writing experience
• Expertise crafting software documentation for developers (including API documentation)
What you will be doing:
• Create and maintain product manuals and user guides for internal and external users
• Maintain the developer portal, integration guides and API documentation
• Keep up to date on product functionality through hands-on research
• Define templates, format and style guides
• Maintain the product site, collaborating with translation vendors
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
Connect with employer:
About TEEMA Solutions Group
Why we are different TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep a...