TOMDOTCOM is a growing technology consulting and management company that is searching for a Technical Team Lead. We currently manage Microsoft environments with up to 350 users, and we provide 24x7x365 managed I.T. services to customers in Vancouver, Seattle, Toronto, Montreal, New Jersey, Maryland, and Virginia. We’re innovative, fun and provide an open learning environment where you can expand your skills and experience. If you have the entrepreneurship quality and are eager to learn, listen, and share your ideas, we want to hear from you.
Come join the TOMDOTCOM Team!
Technical Team Lead
- Managing Service Boards and Project Boards
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Drive daily support metrics & customer satisfaction
- Drive projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Use project management methods and techniques to effectively manage internal and external teams in a manner conducive to the timely and efficient completion of work.
- Work under pressure and deliver on-time
- Team Leadership through performance management and reviews, individual mentorship and professional development
- Contributes to corporate IT strategies and policies
- Contributes to the analysis of complex business needs and recommends technical solutions
- A broad knowledge and understanding of information technology in order to communicate effectively with subject matter experts.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience managing and coaching teams for high performance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing, in order to understand requirements, allocate work, provide updates and report on results.
- Five years of recent, progressive experience leading and directing a team, supplemented by a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Excellent command of the English language, in both spoken and written form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- True passion for working with and learning about technology, very passionate about great customer service
- Very good knowledge of all common Microsoft workstation applications
- Ability to maintain calm in high pressure scenarios and remain positive when dealing with challenges
- Performing all client interactions with exemplary customer service skills
- Required to work afterhours as needed to complete projects and meet tight deadlines
- ConnectWise and / or LabTech MSP Software Experience
- Career focused personality
- True passion for working with and learning about technology
- Quick learner
- Passionate about great customer service
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Have a positive attitude at all times
- Help desk training or help desk certifications
- Cisco CCENT or CCNA certifications
- Microsoft MCP, MCTIP, or MCSE
- Other technology related certifications and training
- Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Technical Team Lead 2019.
- We thank all interested applicants, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: February 25, 2019
Closes: April 26, 2019