NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Solutions Architecture Advisor to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). How You'll Help Us:
As a Technical/Solutions Architect, you will use your wide array of technical knowledge to design solutions for our clients. Our clients need digital solutions that will transform their business so they can succeed in today's hypercompetitive marketplace. Your knowledge of the latest tech trends and experience in effective solutioning will give you the ability to design elite solutions that will thrill our clients. How We Will Help You:
Joining our organization not only a job, but a chance to grow your career. We will make sure to equip you with the skills you need to produce robust applications that you can be proud of. Whether it is providing you with training in a new programming language or helping you get certified in an innovative technology, we will help you grow your skills so you can continue to deliver increasingly valuable work. Why the Role Is Important:
Effective software design is key long-term success in development projects. Through your effective design efforts, we will deliver a complete and effective tool. In addition, your expertise will help us during the pre-sales phase to make sure we have the best possible chance of winning contracts. Finally, your guidance will help less experienced developers grow in their development skills and contribute to an overall better team. Once You Are Here, You Will:
• Architect web applications using a variety of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD and any custom/hybrid frameworks.
• Develop solutions and strategies based on client business goals, needs, and existing infrastructure and then applies concepts and techniques in developing solutions and strategies.
• Design and architect APIs for web applications (SPA) and integration purposes
• Act as an "agent of change" and continuously fosters the sharing of technical information across the organization.
• Assess the value of technology trends and identifies opportunities for incorporating these into the client's IT architecture.
• Regularly serve as a pre- sales support specialist through the development of materials and by presenting simple solutions to prospective clients as a subject matter expert
• Manage solution offerings through their entire life cycle and support changes regarding enhancements throughout the lifecycle.
• Automate everywhere. Utilize CI/CD for deployments, testing, and reducing manual tasks.
• Architecture of cloud native applications utilizing 12 factors principles
• Occasional hands-on coding required for complex problems, particularly for frameworks at the start of projects or for implementation of specific design pattern. Required Qualifications:
• 8+ Years' of solutioning modern custom development applications
• 8+ Years' solutioning API/Microservices/Data services
• 4+ Years' experience as a technical architect formulating, conceptualizing, and executing application solutions.
• 5+ Years' experience with relational, object oriented or NoSQL databases.
• 3+ Years' experience with cloud services such as Azure and AWS
• 3+ Years' experience in building applications with complex design patterns such as repository, MVC, DI, MVVM, MVP architecture
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience Preferred Qualifications
• Experience in relational, object-oriented and NoSQL databases
• Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
• Experience delivering cloud-based solutions including containers. Ideal Mindset:
• Lifelong Learner.
You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
• Team Player
. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
You know how to communicate your design ideas to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders, prioritizing critical information and leaving out extraneous details. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Pre-Sales, Developer, Cloud, Testing, Technology, Sales
Information Technology Sales and Marketing