NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Soln. Arch. Associate Director to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
The solution architect is a highly technical role and will be responsible for the overall technical architecture of the project on the ServiceNow platform. They will liaise with each work stream ensuring standards and policies are being followed as well as leading solutioning sessions with both business and technical staff. The solution architect will also advise the client on technologies and recommended solutions and developing implementation and migration plans. Responsibilities for this Role
• Provide technical leadership and expertise to all work streams, tracking and communicating the status of multiple activities, key issues, and
providing expert advice on effective solutions to project and operational challenges .
• Demonstrate good judgment and a pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimize technical investments across corporate business needs.
• Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs .
• Plans and leads technical work-streams including application configuration, custom development, and all integrations .
• Designs and creates a variety of documents ranging from briefing notes for executive to technical strategies, application architecture, technical standards for application configuration, technical manuals, policy and standards etc .
• Technical escalation point for troubleshooting project and or operational issues .
• Documentation and knowledge transfer to SMB and support in Transition to Operations . Skills and Experience needed for this Role
• Experience (5+ years) leading multiple technical work streams.
• Experience managing expectations and priorities.
• Experience (5+ years) architecting, documenting and implementing integrated solutions for disparate systems, including modern and legacy systems to support organizations such as large businesses or governments .
• Experience (3+ years) with web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture .
ITSM/ITIL. Saas, Agile experience
• Experience (5+ years) architecting, designing, documenting and implementing ITSM solutions based on ServiceNow at an enterprise level to support organizations such as large businesses or governments .
• Experience (2+ years) leading on ITSM/ITIL based projects.
• Experience (2+ years) leading technical work streams with an Agile/iterative approach .
Desireable skill set and working experience
• ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) .
• ServiceNow Certified Technical Architect (CTA).
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) - IT Service Management, Service Mapping, Discovery .
• Knowledge of the following ServiceNow modules: Asset Management , Discovery, Configuration Management Database and Service Mapping.
• Knowledge and working experience of government's Corporate Financial System
(CFS) including CAS generic interface (CGI), data warehouse, expense authority, iStore .
• Knowledge and working experience with OCIO Service Delivery Units (SDUs) and service offerings .
• Knowledge and working experience of OCIO applications, specifically ITIMs, HERMES broker, and Juriba. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Developer, Data Warehouse, Manager, Consulting, Technology, Management