Make history and become part of an amazing recruiting team at Amazon. The Canada Consumer Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a Full Life Cycle Recruiter to join forces and partner with our highly collaborative team of recruiters, client lead and recruiting coordinators.
In this role, the technical recruiter will manage the business relationship, recruiting strategy, candidate generation, market research, candidate closing and on-boarding. Deliver a strong service oriented culture, that ensures an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers. Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
• Demonstrate excellent research and hunting skills via internet, phone or other channels to identify and attract the best technical talent.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Work with the business, HRBP, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 3+ years technical recruiting experience recruiting software or technology leaders.
• Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong customer orientation with ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
• You are experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
• You are experienced driving social media campaigns and organizing event hiring such as industry conferences or other unique methods.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Can navigate ambiguous problems with ease.
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.