IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Healthcare organization in British Columbia with several in-flight and upcoming projects of varying sizes
- Projects include clinical systems implementations (EMR/EHR), infrastructure upgrades, cybersecurity assessments, cloud implementations, ERP replacements, CRM upgrades, and data analytics initiatives
- This is a fast-paced, collaborative environment offering long-term contracts
- Our client is centrally located and accessible by public transit (Skytrain and bus)
- Project management of Windows 10 Readiness & Sustainment workstreams including Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 Updates deployment, Thin Client, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), desktop architecture, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Technical PM – Win 10 Readiness & Senior Technical PM – VDI to ensure that all technical solution design and implementation is delivered on time, on budget, and to desired quality standards.
- Works collaboratively with all other project workstreams, inclusive of Business Clinical Readiness, Deployment and Application Readiness, to collect and record requirements, dependencies, and alignment of technical deliverables and schedule
- Develop, maintain and monitor an integrated project plan for all technical deliverables
Top Skills Required
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership in a complex project environment; specifically related to technical project management.
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in technical project management.
- A clear understanding of the Windows Semi-Annual Change (SAC) and how it relates to Long Term Servicing Channel (LTSC), understanding key differences between the two.
- Familiarity and understanding of application testing and user acceptance testing processes.
- Must have good understanding and experience of Thin Client / VDI technology (VMWare, Citrix)
- Must have strong demonstrated track record of successfully deploying increasingly complex technical projects in large, complex organizations (e.g. healthcare, pharmaceuticals, financial services, etc.)
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.