Do you want to make the Amazon shopping experience better for our customers? Come find out about the Listings Quality Dashboard, Fix Your Products, and the 1x1 Item management features in the Selling Partners Experience org!
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems and organizations. They will be a highly visible leader that will own the communication, coordination, and execution of a multi-year program vision. They will work with senior product and engineering leaders to define strategy and requirements. They will design, coordinate, and execute technical solutions that scale globally. Managing numerous complex systems and organizations, they will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints, clearly communicate goals, roles, and responsibilities. Working cross-functionally, they will identify and secure commitment from tech teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach. The ideal candidate will have a well rounded-technical background as well as a history of leading large projects end-to-end. They will own the team efforts to coordinate and unify road maps and technical direction across organizations, for example with Catalog, RBS, Issues store, Validation, Metadata, etc.
Come work with our awesome team of engineers, product managers, UX designers, SDMs.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• 2+ years of technical program management experience
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedulesPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in program, product management or related function
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders • Experience with AGILE or other program management methodologies
• Demonstrated track record of cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and operations teams
• Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run data analysis and synthesize data to make on-point business decisions
Management and Executive