Come join a creative and innovative Security Assurance team that drives exceptional security for customers and provides cutting edge technology solutions. Amazon Web Services (AWS) business is rapidly expanding its global presence and we are looking for a highly motivated Technical Program Manager to help lead our Privacy Assurance Engineering and Architecture Readiness team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us early in our mission to build a new technical Privacy Assurance team from the ground up and shape the future vision. As part of the AWS broader Security Assurance team, this role will build the bridges between privacy, security and engineering by working directly with our AWS service teams, infrastructure teams, security teams, and related Amazon corporate teams. We seek an experienced technical program manager who has the ability to dive deep into a variety of complex architectures, understand IT processes, and map product offerings to existing and emerging Privacy standards. You will help drive and scale the Privacy engineering and architecture readiness program through innovative process changes across multiple organizations and teams.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth as a passionate learner that is motivated to take on challenges.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well balanced life-both in and outside of work.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Computer Science (or related field)
• Minimum 3 years' experience in any combination of the following: assessing/documenting/developing IT architecture and systems, software development, IT security.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in program management in a technical field, organizing projects, and delivering quality releases on schedule.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Understanding of computer science fundamentals and high level design.
• Experience in developing automated tooling in support of security controls.
• Experience supporting information security privacy control audits (e.g. GDPR, HIPAA, etc).
• Experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT security effectiveness and consistency.
• Knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
• Understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Management and Executive