We're looking for a Technical Product Marketing Specialist to support marketing initiatives for the Hootsuite Measure product suite as your primary portfolio. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Solutions and Product Marketing, supporting and executing go-to-market strategy under the guidance of your manager and the senior product leaders in Measure. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Manage simultaneous projects and release timelines in the Measure portfolio
- Potentially coordinate new product releases together with the other product marketing leads
- Draft collateral for use by Sales, Marketing and Product departments
- Assist with drafting value positioning for new Measure products
- Analyze performance data
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in Product Marketing, customer success, or solutions, OR relevant experience in the software industry (freemium, B2B, and enterprise marketing solutions)
- Strong fluency with corporate social media strategies & metrics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Avid technology user with a genuine interest in the social media management landscape
- Strong understanding of technical systems and product development
- Customer-centric: You empathize and care deeply about users and their unmet needs
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values:
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing