Finning International Inc. Number of Openings:
As a Technical Product Manager, you will work with a diverse group of stakeholders creating a shared strategy and implementing our global customer experience and data platform that will serve as the dominant enabler for digitizing our customer interactions.
You will work with stakeholders, vendors, customers and partners to build the strategy, translating customer needs into business and product requirements and making the hard, high-judgment trade-offs between features and time-to-market. The right person will have strong experience delivering strategic digital products.
The Technical Product Manager will bridge the business and technical domains. You will work collaboratively with other stakeholders to translate product roadmaps and features into applications that delight our customers.
Finning is the worlds largest Caterpillar dealer, come and join our team!
We are open to candidates in Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver.Job Description:
- Create a customer obsessed, data driven organization
- Develop digital services and solutions that deliver customer value and transform online services to help transform the heavy equipment industry
- Develop a sound knowledge of a part of the business and the effect of any requested changes on that part of the business.
- Focus on value creation through digital solutions
- Gather and distill requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision
- Work with stakeholders to develop consensus, maintain the product and feature roadmap, from inception to sunset while managing backlog prioritization
- Lead the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops and operational support of launches
- Implement the Digital Customer Experience and Data Platform including: Application Management, Target Search, Digital Analytics ,Localization/ Translation
- Work directly with external development teams, integrators, and customers to develop and implement a global marketing platform thought out the product lifecycle
- Lead the evaluation of potential new opportunities, technologies and product development
- Be the point person for all customer engagement, participate in the analysis of customer business processes to identify optimal product mixes
- Create an environment of innovation which rewards experimentation: a fail fast, learn fast culture
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- You love speaking with and listening to customers and internal teams to plan and build new products and features
- You have expert persuasion skills and can captivate a room when delivering presentations and product demonstrations
- You are entrepreneurial by nature and ideally have worked in a startup environment with balancing: velocity, quality and business needs.
- You participate in MeetUps, Product Camps, and other local industry activities as a Brand Ambassador
- You have a great sense of humor - we work extremely hard, and have fun doing it!
- You have 7+ years' experience building and delivering enterprise software products
- Experience with multiple Agile (Scrum), and Lean project management methodologies, and working with external venders and partners
- Understanding of change management principles and working closely with Change and Communication experts within Finning Digital
- Knowledge of Azure, AWS and Salesforce.com is a big plus.
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is an asset
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support Information Technology