Technical Marketing Engineer 3 (CAMK0270)
Reference ID: %7BBEEE3565-786A-40AA-AE91-C7DD9A37FD13%7D
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
We are currently looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer 3, with a passion for development. You will be developing for internal and public facing systems, supporting the various security labs, web applications, database applications, tools, webservices, and automation.
• Maintain and improve various existing services/engines.
• Help innovate new and unique ways to showcase our strength in the security market space.
Job Skills Required:
• Software development experience in Python and JS
• Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
• Exposure to backend web frameworks (Django, Flask)
• Exposure to frontend web frameworks (Polymer, Vue, React)
• Familiar with version control (Git, Subversion)
• Strong desire to learn new technologies and programming languages as needed
• Excellent command of the English language for both technical and business use (verbal and written)
Nice-to-Haves, Exposure to any of the following:
• Automated tests
• NoSQL database technologies (CouchDB, Redis, etc.)
• Comfortable in a Unix/Linux development environment
• Linux command line, configuration, and maintenance
• Open Source development
• Any post-secondary credential with a strong programming component or relevant experience.
• 3+ year's experience in python
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019