Job ID GRTS147 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the global financial sector. We deliver services to 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more - with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association (2016)
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014, 2015)
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014)
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013, 2016)
- Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013 - present)
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com
The Technical Support team helps ensure that Global Relay's services run correctly and smoothly for each customer. This team is available 24x7 to quickly assist our customers by troubleshooting services and using creative problem solving to get to the bottom of every technical issue.
As a Technical Administrator on the Support team you will provide prompt and courteous frontline support to Global Relay's customers and systems support staff. You will contribute to frontline work by completing user management requests and end-user support issues, reviewing legal documents, and verifying the identity of client representatives. You will also hone your great communication skills in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Role Responsibilities:
- Provide User Administration support for Global Relay systems and platform
- Manage Appointment of Administration & IT Contact Requests
- Manage Global Relay Status Page Requests
- Salesforce Opportunity Management
- Support Home Page incident and information management
- Use Salesforce and JIRA to effectively manage all requests and incidents
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a customer facing service/support role
- Ability to search for and verify contact identity and roles within an organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work within defined legal policies and procedures
- Understanding of networks and email systems and their respective technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication
Think you're a great fit for this job? Apply today with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: November 15, 2018
Closes: January 14, 2019