As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the primary technical contact delivering technical support for our premium customers. This is a superb opportunity to learn all aspects of Fortinet products in an innovative, fast-paced environment while expanding your knowledge and developing your skills in network security. Job Responsibilities
• Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration information
• Collection and analysis of customer network information
• Collection and analysis of packet trace information
• Recommend actions based on analysis
• Customer education (gaps in networking, product knowledge etc
• Installation and configuration assistance
• Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
• Follow up technical cases and manage the right expectation until the closure of the cases
• Conduct weekly status conference calls with customers to report status of open issues and projects.
• Conduct quarterly site visits for your managed accounts.
• Work closely and provide direct technical email and phone support to our customers in the Americas Region (Canada, US, Central and South America)
• Develop best practice deployment and troubleshooting methodology documentation.
• Analysis of support request, completion of requests for information and documentation
• Will exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results Job Skills Required
• Minimum of five years relevant professional experience preferably in the network industry
• Strong network security and routing experiences
• Scripting and Windows server app experience
• Exceptional customer service orientation and strong communications skills
• Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Asset to have CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, and/or CISSP certifications
• Willing to travel Educational Requirements
• Bachelors degree and/or relevant experience
Banking, Finance and Insurance