The mission of the Service Management Sub-Department is to provide exceptional pro-active and re-active technology service and support. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Service Desk team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team that is the first and single point of contact for all IT incidents and requests across stores, offices, and distribution centers. As the Team Lead, IT Service Desk, you will be passionate about the day-to-day operations of Service Desk, committed to supporting the team in reaching SLA's and focused on learning and onboarding new ITSS's. You will be responsible for ensuring all incidents are handled according to process with special attention and focus on major incidents. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Service Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Team Lead, IT Service Desk, you will:
- Lead the execution and improvement of our IT single-point-of-contact processes to triage and resolve technology related tickets within our defined SLA
- Lead the reactive resolution to incidents across office, store and DC technology, inclusive of hardware, software and software-as-a-service, with a goal of reducing or minimizing incidents
- Identify and elevate reoccurring issues as problems for resolution and ensure we have reasonable workarounds in place to reduce impact to the business
- Use our ticketing system to triage and fulfill all technology related requests within our defined SLA ensuring a seamless turnkey delivery to end users
- Proactively develop, gather, analyze, store and share knowledge and information to end-users and the service desk team
- Work with new hires over a 3-month onboarding plan in a pipeline role as we continuously hire new staff
- Help ensure each new hire is prepared for after-hours support and in all basic troubleshooting and level 1 IT skills to support the business.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Team Lead, IT Service Desk has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications required to be successful in this role
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.