We're Frozen Mountain Software
, a global leader in flexible live video conferencing and streaming software solutions--we are all about connecting people, everywhere, to what matters most. We were awarded Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers in 2019 and we are featured in the City of Surrey's 2017-2027 Economic Strategy for our commitment to nurturing a great culture.
At Frozen Mountain, we also do everything we can to look after our FM Family (employees!) from flexible work hours, remote work days, tons of free food and snacks, and awesome company events are just the beginning. The teams themselves are high-impact, A-players
who are incredibly brilliant!
Our People Team
is growing and we are looking for a Talent Attraction & Onboarding Manager. What you will be doing:
#Ownership of everything recruiting and onboarding related.
Areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Provide day-to-day leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the Talent Attraction & Onboarding team
- Make hiring decisions for the Talent Attraction & Onboarding team
- Oversee the recruitment activity for all open roles including assigning postings to the appropriate team member, providing the necessary support and follow-up and ensuring all roles are moving forward in a timely manner
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that will ensure we are able to find the right people at the right time for the right roles.
- Drive content creation for recruitment - job descriptions and careers site content
- Own the onboarding process for all new hires from the employee's start date to the end of their probation
- Execute the full-cycle recruiting process from resume screening to onboarding for postings as needed
- Proactively generate and present weekly reports and dashboards on all recruitment and onboarding activity
- Work with department leaders to understand and anticipate current and future hiring needs
- Coach hiring managers to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities
- Create content to boost our recruiting presence on social media and career sites
We're often asked, \"what does it take to succeed at Frozen Mountain?\" You've got to have a huge appetite for learning, take ownership, and be smart without having an ego. Here at FM, we believe in the FORCE!
(Family, Ownership, Resourcefulness, Community, Excellence) Is the FORCE
strong within you? Below are more details of what we are looking for in this role.The must-haves:
- Must be able to legally work in Canada, and be able to work in our office in Surrey, BC (when needed)
- 8 years experience in recruitment, with preference given to those who have worked at a high growth company
- 3 years experience in recruiting for technical roles
- 2 years experience as a recruitment lead or manager
- Proven experience creating recruiting strategies and campaigns
- Excellent written, in-person, and video conference communication skills
- Confidence in your ability to build relationships with potential candidates quickly and proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Self-motivated, innovative, detail-oriented, organized
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
What's in it for you?
- Previous experience as a software developer, technical project manager or QA
- Competitive salary and we're not just saying that! We compare our salaries to local averages to make sure that we stay ahead.
- Extended Health Benefits paid 100% by the company, RRSP matching up to 5%
- Internal opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Free snack bars, fruits, veggies, specialty coffee and tea, and soft drinks in the office (and of course the Nespresso machine!)
- Regular employee events including monthly pub nights (currently virtual) and Pong Tournaments.
- Comfortable, ergonomic work spaces with top-notch hardware
- Work-from-home days, flexible office hours, and a relaxed office environment
- A space where egos are checked at the door, sleeves are rolled up to lend you a hand, ping pong is serious business and where the CEO will know you by name, rather than by number.
Created by brothers Anton and Jerod Venema in 2008, FM has grown to over 50 employees, and 500 customers and 1000s of developers building with our product worldwide. Through technology and innovation, we inspire and enable development teams through industry leading enterprise-class real-time streaming and analytic solutions. With products built from the ground up, we live and breathe RTC technology. Come work for a company that is built by Developers for Developers!
Frozen Mountain is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.