Join GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions® today and become part of an organization that istransforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits.Our mission is simple;We develop and deliver the most cost-effective employee benefits solutions to Canadian businesses.GroupHEALTH is accelerating - and you provide the fuel
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist
to join our team. This role is eligible to work remotely anywherein Canada
, with preference given to candidates based in the Eastern time zone. The Talent Acquisition Specialist
is responsible forproactively identifying candidates by using multiple strategies to build a pipeline of talent and skills sets for their assigned client groups. The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides apositive and engagingexperience to external candidates and internal stakeholders while ensuring that the Talent Acquisition department fulfills its recruitment objectives and ensures that the company’s culture issafe-guardedthroughout the process.OutcomesFirst 30 Days:
First 60 Days:
- Conduct 1-on-1 “getting to know you” meetings with members of the Human Resources team
Conduct 1-on-1 “getting to know you” meetings with all hiring managers in assigned client group to understand hiring needs
- Have a sound understanding of the Corporate HR Strategy and objectives
- Complete UKG Pro Recruitment & Onboardingtrainingcourses
- Become familiar with Talent Acquisition systems and processes
- Complete all required itemsfor the first30 dayperiodin the New Employee Onboarding (NEO) program
- Review the GroupHEALTH FoC Annual Recruitment Strategy & Budget.
- Meet with HR & Talent Acquisition team to gain an overall understanding of the Employee Value Proposition for each respective business unit.
- Complete all required itemsfor the first60 dayperiodin the New Employee Onboarding (NEO) program
Education & Experience
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for all vacancies in assigned client group, including initial screening, interviewing,issuing and negotiatingoffers
- Review newrecruitment requisitionsand completed scorecardswithassigned business units’Hiring Managers to review role requirements, sourcing strategies and recruitment timelines.
- Post vacancies and manage applications through the applicant tracking system (UKG Pro)
- Create and implement creative, multi-channel opportunities for sourcing passive and active candidates to ensure the GroupHEALTH Family of Companies attracts and retains high quality, high value talent
- Proactivelybuild and sustaintalentpipelines and identify opportunities to increase applicant flow
- Partner with the HR Coordinator to facilitate a positive onboarding experiencefor new hires
- Produce weekly recruitment update reportsfor assigned business units.
- Ensuresthatelectronicfiles andTalent Acquisitionmetrics areaccurate andkept up to date
- Attend and participate in job/career fairs
- Collaborate withTalent Acquisition Team in thedevelopmentandmaintenance of the annualrecruitment strategyand budget.
- Track recruitment related expenses to budget.
- Leads the implementation and/or rollout of assigned Talent Acquisition projects as required.
- Other dutiesasassigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- 3+ years of talent acquisition experience with a recruitment agency or as an in-house recruiter.
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment is preferred
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources, or a related fieldan asset.
- Previous sales and/orcold-calling experience an asset.
- Previous experience administering an Applicant Tracking System (UKGPro preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook).
- Experience working and thriving in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of talent acquisition and talent management programs.
- Strong business acumen.
- Consulting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships of trust with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to quickly gauge a candidate’s skill set against the job requirements.
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
Want to be part of a rapidly growing company that is transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits? Apply now!We thank everyone who applies to the Talent Acquisition Specialist; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.
- a competitive salary & benefits program
- paid time off, including flex time
- education assistance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with employer matching
- participation in our Happy Friday program