We are seeking a creative and driven Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist to join the People Operations team! You love recruiting and sourcing the best talent in the global community, while also having an equal love for building and leveraging our employer brand to drive external engagement. You are also a natural networker and have no issues building relationships in-person or virtually. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you can flex both your strategic and tactical skills.
Who we are:
Founded in Vancouver BC Canada, Tasktop harvests an energetic vibe, while proudly counting the majority of the Fortune 100 as customers. Tasktop pioneered software developer efficiency and continues to innovate in the industry with our CEO Mik Kersten's best-selling book 'Project to Product'. We drive competitive advantage by helping our customers master their software production more efficiently. We provide enterprise-grade tool integration infrastructure that removes the overhead and waste that’s slowing down Agile teams while promoting information flow across teams. With Tasktop, customers can equip teams with best-of-breed tools from multiple vendors to support planning, development, testing, and service desk functions while still achieving end-to-end visibility. Tasktop enables customers to connect, visualize, and measure the value created by their software business.
What you will be doing:
- In conjunction with the People Ops team, identifying recruitment needs based on the approved staffing plan and in partnership with business leaders.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions for the business through various recruitment methods; proactively searching for candidates to supplement the pipeline.
- Scheduling of candidate interviews, phone screens, coffee chats and any other recruitment related meetings.
- Coordinating the hiring teams’ involvement and documentation with the recruitment and selection pipeline from start (job posting) to finish (job offer), ensuring timely decisions at each stage.
- Supporting managers and candidates through the hiring process, ensuring that a fantastic candidate experience is maintained throughout.
- In partnership with business leaders and the People Ops team, identifying the best avenues to ensure the Tasktop employer brand is amplified externally and internally.
- Working with internal experts like our Marketing team, researching, planning and executing innovative ways to promote our EVP (Employee Value Proposition).
- Maintaining the ATS (Applicant Tracking System), job boards and social media sites related to recruitment. Ensuring that all systems are up to date and proactively finding ways to optimize usage.
- Assist in planning and participating in external events (recruitment related or other)
- Collaborate with the team and bring ideas to the table on process, employment branding and candidate experience improvements to continually ask of our recruitment efforts: can we do this better?
- Plan, coordinate and execute on local/national/global events. Networking regularly both in-person and virtually to ensure brand presence and keep a healthy talent pool.
Qualifications, Experiences and Preferences:
- Experience in full cycle recruitment (sourcing through to offer) in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the tech industry
- Experience working with ATS, job boards and other recruitment tools
- Experience in digital/social media marketing techniques
- Demonstrated capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities and the ability to find creative solutions
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Office and G-Suite applications
What’s in it for you:
- A hybrid office environment (home + office work) and flexible hours.
- 4 weeks of paid time off to start
- Extended health and dental coverage
- 5 company-wide Recharge Days
- Fitness allowance of $500 per year
- 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering
- Maternity and Parental leave top-up programs
- Standing desk allowance