We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help support the talent acquisition team with everything recruiting, from interview scheduling to managing the overall experience of everyone involved in the recruiting process, and helping build & scale our recruiting programs. You have a positive attitude, the ability to excel under pressure, and a desire to build a career in talent acquisition. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Schedule interviews for candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters-managing multiple calendars between different offices
- Provide a top notch candidate experience, ensuring all candidates are in the right place at the right time, and providing an overall exceptional white-glove experience
- Conduct reference/background checks via email and/or phone
- Book travel for interviews and/or onboarding
- Support recruiters and the business units with offer and contract administration
- Coordinate external/internal hiring events
WHO YOU ARE:
- Relatable experience of people/recruiting coordination
- Excellent computer skills-experience with an applicant tracking system, & Gmail, Google Docs, Google Presentations, Google Spreadsheets
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support