You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Desktop & Mobile team, the ideal candidate must have advanced level design, implementation, support and troubleshooting expertise in SCCM, MEM, Intune and Windows 10
Systems Specialist is a key resource that will be responsible for providing expert level architecture design, implementation, support and troubleshooting of KPMG's corporate desktop architecture. The successful candidate will be a member of a team of technical staff focused on architecting, supporting, and maintaining KPMG's workstation solutions and platforms. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Work with KPMG business users and leadership to solution and implement projects
- Microsoft SCCM administration
- Design, configuration and implementation using SCCM
- Create workstation configuration scripts
- Build and deploy imaging, service packs or emergency security patches
- Create Active Directory Group Policies to maintain Windows End Points
- Collaborate with other system and desktop architects, security, and risk members to plan and deliver solutions within the Desktop & Mobile management team
- Provide 3rd level support to the ServiceDesk and some on call support
- Documentation of installation and configuration procedures
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Keys to your Success:
- 3+ years OS imaging, maintenance, and deployment
- 5+ years architecture and administration experience of Microsoft Systems Center, Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) in a corporate enterprise.
- Advanced skills and enterprise experience in various Microsoft device management and related technologies including SCCM, EMS/Intune, MEM, and Azure.
- Excellent understanding of SCCM components, security roles, interactions, system dependencies and reporting.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and mitigate issues related to patch, application and configuration deployments. Must include strong knowledge of SCCM client logs, image logs and troubleshooting techniques.
- Proven scripting experience using PowerShell or equivalent tools, along with an understanding of Microsoft APIs and tool integration.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- PowerBI report creation and publishing
- SQL database administration and query building
- PS Application Deployment Toolkit
- Windows 10 servicing ring model
- Custom SCCM report building
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.