In the key role of interpreting business rules and data, our customers will rely on your expertise to convert data from various systems into the Cayenta Solution. Working closely with our Project Managers, you will interact with our customers, on-site, on-line and over the phone to ensure customer satisfaction, and that our products and services are delivered according to Cayenta methodology. The successful candidate will be part of the Business Intelligence Services team, work closely with our Project Managers, and report to the Senior Manager, Technical and Conversion Services.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team oriented individual that is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, has a knack for details and thrives on working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Documenting data requirements, and working with the project management team to determine out of scope items.
• Developing/testing/processing data conversion routines and verifying data integrity
• Discussing and interpreting customer utility business practices and working though solutions to accommodate customer requirements.
• Documenting customer data requirements, and working with the project management team to determine out of scope items.
• Configuring software to match customer requirements.
• Testing Software based on best practices and customer requirements.
• Training customers on the Cogsdale Solution, and specific software workflows.
• Assisting customer end users with running their daily workflows during testing, training and simulation activities.
• General customer support for customer end users from project go-live forward.
• Report Creation to accommodate customer requirements.
• Review and interpret software functionality; making recommendations if necessary.
Founded in 1983 & welcomed to the Harris family in 2004, our Cayenta business unit is the North American leader in technology for medium to large utility clients. We provide innovative end-to-e...