In the key role of interpreting business rules and data, our customers will rely on your expertise to convert data from various systems into the Cayenta Solution. Working closely with our Project Managers, you will interact with our customers, on-site, on-line and over the phone to ensure customer satisfaction, and that our products and services are delivered according to Cayenta methodology. The successful candidate will be part of the Business Intelligence Services team, work closely with our Project Managers, and report to the Senior Manager, Technical and Conversion Services.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team oriented individual that is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, has a knack for details and thrives on working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.DetailsPrimary Function
• Documenting data requirements, and working with the project management team to determine out of scope items.
• Developing/testing/processing data conversion routines and verifying data integrity
• Discussing and interpreting customer utility business practices and working through solutions to accommodate customer requirements.
• Documenting customer data requirements, and working with the project management team to determine out of scope items.
• Configuring software to match customer requirements.
• Testing Software based on best practices and customer requirements.
• Training customers on the Cayenta Solution, and specific software workflows.
• Assisting customer end users with running their daily workflows during testing, training and simulation activities.
• General customer support for customer end users from project go-live forward.
• Report Creation to accommodate customer requirements.
• Review and interpret software functionality; making recommendations if necessary.Qualifications
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a product development or information technology environment.
- Working knowledge in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration.
- Strong SQL writing and data analysis skills.
- Experience in large, dynamic enterprise IT systems with competing demands and priorities.
- Experience gathering technical requirements from various internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and judgment skills.
- Good creative and critical thinking skills.
- Good understanding of ERP systems and Utility products is a bonus.
Cayenta is involved in some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the technology industry and we're always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who seek the same. One of the most important decisions we make is the next person we invite to join our team. As a Cayenta employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best, and you will be fairly compensated for your efforts. Because we provide our customers the best technologies and services in the industry, you will constantly develop new skills, learn new products, and be involved in activities that are highly valued in the marketplace. Most of all, any potential employee must be willing and able to represent our core operating principle, which simply stated is: "We value our customers as partners, therefore their success and satisfaction, as well as our own, depends on delivering excellence in everything we do." Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5611 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019