IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our client in Burnaby, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Providing support for PCoIP Software Development Kit (SDK) and Application Programming Interfaces (API) to partners and customers.
- Growing and nurturing the PCoIP community forum by providing support tips and FAQs on effective use of products.
- Resolving complex technical issues with products by performing troubleshooting and root-cause analysis on detailed log files.
- Providing system integration services for PCoIP components.
- Provide on-site customer support and training as required.
- Managing and triaging the customer support ticket queue.
Top Skills Required
- An outstanding communicator who loves helping customers architect cost-effective, efficient cloud-based global solutions
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude in unblocking issues
- Minimum of 2 years of C++ software development experience
- Excellent software design and programming skills
- Windows or Linux application development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with software developers, product owners, and other stakeholders
- 3+ years with in-depth, practical knowledge and usage of cloud-based such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform
- 3+ years of experience using services such as IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- 3+ years of experience analyzing Compute, Networking, Storage, and Security requirements
- Experience with DevOps techniques using Agile methodologies
- US Secret Level Clearance
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.