Our client currently has a number of technologies including Salesforce implemented and is looking at adding new features and functionalities over the next year due to an acquisition.
- Long term analyst contract with a stable organization in Burnaby
- Exciting opportunity to work with Salesforce and other technologies implementing new feature sets
- Amazing office space and great company culture
What & Why:
You will have experience bridging the gap between end users of the system and technical development teams. You will be meeting with a variety of users to define business and functional requirements, system goals and identify and resolve business systems issues. You will be responsible for the grooming and estimation of projects as well as demos for the business.
Our client has a great culture that recognizes contractors as equal to permanent employees. They have a beautiful office with on-site gym and child care. They are working on some cutting-edge technologies in a collaborative and highly agile environment. They have experienced huge growth over the last two years and acquired their largest competitor last year to become the largest in their field in the world.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to work with varying stakeholders to reach consensus on scope and timelines.
- Understanding of the principles of MVP (minimally viable product) or MLP (minimally loveable product).
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.