We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our dynamic team of smart, positive, and passionate people who are appreciated for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. We are looking for individuals with proven experience in client service, troubleshooting, and analytics to help us support our Utility Customers product they own. As part of the team you will be troubleshooting and providing solutions for customers while continuously increasing high customer satisfaction. We highly value team members who are able to communicate clearly and concisely, and who work to build a positive and enjoyable workplace.DetailsCore responsibilities include:
Experience and Skills required:
- Prioritize, investigate, and resolve customer issues related to Cayenta Utilities
- Provide an outstanding Customer experience with a positive attitude
- Work with Senior analysts, Development and Remote Technical Services to provide solutions
- Respond quickly to customer calls and provide frequent updates so customers know their problems are being addressed.
- Ensure issues are logged and up to date using our CRM issue tracking software. Ensure issues that go to development are documented comprehensively and include examples and required logs.
- Create and maintain documentation including an internal knowledgebase, technical documentation and customer Wiki
- Support hours are from 5am PT to 5pm PT and flexibility is needed to ensure coverage.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
- University degree or technical college degree in computer sciences, software engineering, software development or related field.
- Experience delivering solutions and/or services to the electric/water/gas utility industry is preferred.
- Three years or more of Customer Service experience.
- Truly excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently, be flexible, be self-motivated and a team player
- Able to understand customer perspectives and manage customer expectations
- Diploma or degree in IT or four years related field experience
- Familiarity with SQL
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Posted: February 16, 2019
Closes: April 17, 2019